What is it like to study in China?

 Logo

https://www.istudy-china.com/


 

 

 Related

Would you like to study in China, and why?

I’ve just finished my semester abroad in Shanghai. I has been the best experience and I’m glad I decided to come to China. When I first found out that my university has an agreement with the university in Shanghai I was excited. Even though I didn’t know any Chinese, I have travelled to China once before and was very fascinated by the culture and especially by the mentality of Chinese. I wanted to get to know the life of ordinary people and try to understand their actions, their views and life in China in general, because I think that (even if “we” don’t want to) China is the region of the future and understanding the Chinese culture and mentality woll be very useful in the future. My life in Shanghai was nothing like what I've expected - it has been completely different, complicated, fascinating, beautiful, hard and also easy in unexpected ways and most importantly it has changed my perception of China, it’s given me knowledge about the culture and deeper understanding of the people and even the government. If you are thinking about studying in China I highly suggest you give it a try. Shanghai is an international city, very open, but not that “traditionally Chinese” which can be very convinient if you don’t speak Chinese, but also very restrictive in terms of learning the language and getting to know the culture (in that case you have to travel more - and I really recommend doing that because it has given me broader knowledge about the country and different regions and it has pushed me out of my comfort zone which led to more great experiences)!


If you wanna know more about China and living in China as a student, I’ve just started a youtube channel dedicated to this topic, but because I’m still in China my internet connection sucks (haha thats the tough part of living in China) therefore I’m not really able to upload regularly.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What is it like to study in China?

What is it like to study in China?